Official Contest Rules
The Fine Print a.k.a. - Rules and Restrictions
The Contest ("Gift Bag Giveaway”) begins on February 1st, 2018 and ends on April 15th, 2018. The Contest is sponsored by Infinite Candy LLC (“The Parent Company”). The rules are as follows:
- Contestants must be at least 18 years old.
- Ten (10) Gift Sets will be awarded. One each week for the duration of the contest.
- Winners will be notified via the submitted email address. Winners will need to then provide a physical street address to receive winnings.
- Gift Sets will be sent to the winner to the specified physical street address. If the street address is not provided within 30 days of winning, winnings will be forfeited.
- Any local, state, and federal taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner acknowledges that The Parent Company shall have the right to publicize their name, likeness, and voice to promote their participation in the contest.
- The Parent Company reserves the right to change the contest rules at any time prior to selecting a winner.
- Only one prize winner per household for each contest unless specified otherwise.
STATEMENT OF OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
- Contest open to all legal residents of the United States, who, as of the time of entry are eighteen (18) years or older. Contest void where prohibited by law.
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Enter at https://theparentcompany.clickfunnels.com/win-gift-setmwnsi4p0 .
- PRIZES: The following prizes will be awarded:
- One of ten Baby Sleep Themed Gift Sets. Value $150. Winners choose between Boy, Girl and Neutral Variations
- Federal and State taxes (if applicable) on prizes are the sole responsibility of winners
- DRAWING:Winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received. The random drawing will be conducted under the direct supervision of The Parent Company. Winner will be notified by email within one (1) week of drawing. Odds of winning are determined by the total number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE CLAIM: Noncompliance with the rules of the contest by a potential winner will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Any prize notification returned as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Claimed prizes will be awarded.
- GENERAL: Each contestant grants The Parent Company full permission and authority to use, re-use and license the use of their voice, name, photograph or likeness in any promotional activity related to their being a contest winner, except where prohibited by law. By entering this contest entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final, binding and conclusive on all matters relative to this Contest.
The Parent Company reserves the right to disqualify entrants who fail to follow these official rules and regulations or who make any misrepresentations relative to the Contest, drawing and redemption of prizes. Winners may not substitute or transfer prizes. The winners list will be posted online and distributed via email.
The Parent Company reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value should featured prizes become unavailable. The Parent Company and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents are not responsible for any negligence, claims, liability, injury or property loss or other damages of contest entrants arising from, or in connection with the prizes awarded or participation in this Contest. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
Release. Winner agrees to release and hold harmless sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize or participation in any promotion-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery.
These rules and this promotion are governed by the laws of the state of Ohio without regard to applicable choice of law provisions. Exclusive venue for any legal action in connection with this promotion shall be located in Franklin County, Westerville, Ohio.